+33 (0)2 51 84 00 84
+33 (0)2 51 84 19 00
1, Georges Pompidou Blvd.
The information collected is subjected to data processing intended for making appointments or for the
cost estimate. The recipient of the data is Mr Etienne Rosenthal, registered at the Nantes Bar
Association and practicing Attorney at Law, 1, Georges Pompidou Blvd. 44200 Nantes, Tel: +33 (0)2 51 84 00 84
– Fax: +33 (0)2 51 84 19 00 – Email: email@example.com
In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and
of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data; in accordance with article 32 of the Freedom of Information
Law, as modified in 2004, the publication director of the present website informs you for the
- • the person responsible for the file is Me Etienne Rosenthal whose contact details are
specified above. The purpose of processing data is to schedule an appointment and/or establish a
- • The recipient is Mr Etienne Rosenthal, attorney at law, publication director of the present
- • Information will be kept as a submitted request for quotation as follows: In case of no
further interaction data will be kept for 15 days maximum; in case the file is entrusted to the
lawyer data will be kept for 5 years from the last legal act.
- • For appointment scheduling, data will be kept for 5 years from the date of consultation (case
that an appointment is set and consultation is delivered). If the person concerned does not
honor his appointment, the data will be erased the following day of the non-honored appointment.
- • You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data at your request from the
data controller either from Mr Etienne Rosenthal.
- • You are entitled to the right to request a limitation of the processing of your personal
- • You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and the right to data
- • You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by writing
to the controller or to Mr Etienne Rosenthal.
- • If you believe that the protection of your personal data is not ensured by the controller, you
can lodge a complaint to the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection) .